Are you interested in contributing to a sustainably built environment with innovative and creative solutions? Then you might be our new colleague.
This role is to be working across each division of the Hermans Family including; Hermans Techniek, Hermans Techniglaz, Hermans Technisolar and Hermans Energy Solutions.
Our team has a customer-oriented approach and a positive, informal corporate culture. As our organisation continues to grow, we are looking for a new Project Coordinator to join our team, part-time is also discussable.
In this position, you will be responsible for a range of storage and logistical operations including:
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies
- Coordinate and monitor the receipt, assembly and dispatch of orders
- Ensure stock and inventories are up-to-date and accurate
- Ensuring staff are complying to safety regulations
- Overseeing security operations
- Optimise employee workflow
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Regularly meeting with warehouse leads to develop and analyse plans for profitability and productivity
- Completed MBO education
- Have a technical education background or affinity with technology
- Fluency in the English language is required
- You are proactive, flexible and decisive
- Commute to Rotterdam area is essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy skills and an understanding of finance for stock management
- People management skills, with the ability to inspire, lead and motivate
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- IT skills including Excel
- Problem-solving skills
Are you interested in applying for this vacancy? Please contact us!