Are you interested in contributing to a sustainably built environment with innovative and creative solutions? Then you might be our new colleague.
Working with architectural and consultancy firms, Hermans Technisolar specialises in supplying high-quality solar glass products for facades and roofs not only in the Netherlands, but all-round Europe.
Our team has a customer-oriented approach and a positive, informal corporate culture. As our organisation continues to grow, we are looking for a new commercial assistant to join our team.
In this position, you will be responsible for a range of commercial office assignments, including:
- Creating quotations using our system in response to customer requests.
- Turning quotes into orders and managing after-sales issues.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers from different countries.
- Ordering from factories and checking their confirmations.
- Arranging transport and other service activities.
- Providing technical advice to customers.
- Interpreting the customer’s needs from technical construction drawings.
- You have completed an MBO or HBO education.
- You are an experienced worker.
- You have technical education or a passion for technology.
- You have experience in the glass sector (desirable).
- You are commercially oriented and have good communication and social skills.
- You can easily communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
- You have experience with Autocad (desirable).
- You are proactive, flexible and assertive.
- You are a team player but also perfectly able to work independently.
- You don’t have a nine-to-five mentality.
- You live in the Rotterdam area.